February 2020 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- 100% Free Online Dating Site
- asia charm
- Best Essay Writing Service
- Best Paper Writing Service
- Best Writing Services 2019
- bridge of love
- charm date
- cheap essays
- cherry blossoms
- College Paper Writing Services
- Dating Online Study
- Dissertation Service
- dream marriage
- elenas models
- essay writer
- Essay Writer Service
- Essay Writing Websites
- filipino cupid
- Find Long Term Love
- Foreign Women For Marriage
- love swans
- Metal Roofing
- New Russian Brides Profiles
- oemsoftwarestore org
- Order Essay Paper
- Pay For Essay
- Pay For Essay Reviews
- Professional Resume Writing Service
- research paper writing
- romance compass
- Roof maintenance
- Roof Repair
- Roof Replacement
- Roofing Company
- Roofing Contractor
- rose brides
- ru brides
- russian brides
- russian brides club
- russian girls
- russian women
- russian women personals
- Shingle Roofing
- Shingles Roof
- Students Essay Writing Service 2019
- Tile Roof
- ukraine date
- ukrainian brides
- victoria brides
- Write Essay For Me
- Write My Essay
- Write My Essay Online
- Write My Paper
Tag Archives: Metal Roofing Pinellas
Posted on October 25, 2017 by
The Caribbean and United States have been slammed by the most powerful storms in recorded history. It’s a situation where homeowners are struggling to keep their homes. What’s worse is that the predators who look to engage in roofing insurance scams are hot on the heels of unsuspecting homeowners.
When disaster strikes so do criminals. It’s not just an issue of some small shady company coming along and stealing money from the devastated homeowner, it’s a matter of even large companies and even public officials who participate in these schemes.
You may have not left yourself vulnerable because these crooks can find ways to get to you that no one has ever suspected. It’s because they look for the loopholes that allows them to bamboozle you out of your money.
The courts try to pass laws to beat them down, but the minute they pass one law, the crooks find a hole in another.
Fighting back is a matter of prevention mostly. Make sure you have a list of phone number sot reputable certified roof repair companies and other repair companies before a disaster strikes. Doing things last minute is a sure fire way to get caught up in a hurricane repair roofing scam for sure.
If you’ve been smart, you’ll have all your insurance info on hand after the wind and flooding damage. It will outline what your benefits are. Criminals know this and that you’ll get money fast and they want every dime of it. They’ll swoop in with documentation they want you to sign that forks over that money. The primary scam is called an Assignment Of Benefits aka AOB.
The AOB is what these scammers want you to sign right off the bat so that they can then rip you off. It’s an old scheme and officials warn people not to sign these. If anyone shows up trying to intimidate or con you with a smile into signing one of these, give them the boot right away.
The AOB isn’t the only scam but so are unscrupulous people who come by and claim you have to pay for an assessment of the damage and that you should fork over money upfront for repairs. No, none of these is legal or acceptable. It’s a clear sign the company is trying to rip you off. No doubt about it.
Credentials Are Everything
Even if a company shows up with all smiles and handshakes, they had better be able to present their credentials when asked. Any hesitation regarding this is a clear sign they either don’t have their gear together or they don’t have the credentials and lawful certification required by law to do the contracting they’re trying to get you to pay for.
You can use your smartphone to check on credentials easily. The government, both state and federal have certification data online and you can bring up that data and present it to the contractor to validate. If none of it is there, or if they claim their certification is not accessible due to their website being down then you just smile, excuse yourself and go on about your business.
The Right People To Call
If you’re up against a wall with no roofing to protect yourself and you’re worried about getting ripped off, then just call Kidder Roofing!
Kidder Roofing has so many industry awards for top-notch service that they are a bona fide industry leader. Roofing companies around the country wish they could match the service and value of the staff of Kidder Roofing.
So get it done right with Kidder Roofing.
Image credit: ThomasWolter
Going with a metal roofing system for your home will benefit you and your family in many ways, both in the short and long run.
For starters, metal roofing is a much more efficient, practical, and affordable solution for preserving the integrity of your home, as well as saving you a multitude of other costs in the process.
There are many reasons why you should consider metal roofing, so read on to review the Top 10 reasons to invest in metal roofing the next time you consider repairing or replacing your current roof.
1. For starters, going with a metal roofing system means you’ll have the best roofing installation and materials in the market when it comes to preventing fires. Metal roofs, by industrial standards, are Class A which is the highest class for preventing fires, making them practically “fireproof.”
2. While competing for roof setups rely on materials like asphalt that only last an average of 15-20 years, metal roofing in almost every instance will last between 30-50 years, and in many cases will include up to a 50-year manufacturer’s warranty.
3. A metal roof is a perfect solution if you live in an exceptionally sunny or hot climate, as metal roofing will reflect UV rays and thereby prevent any UV damage and the unwanted wear and tear that comes along with it.
4. Unlike wooden or concrete tile roofs, metal roofing won’t dry out, crack, or ‘curl.’ Also consider, concrete roofing systems although quite durable, do not hold up well against freeze/thaw cycles which are a major drawback regarding stability or your roofs overall integrity or longevity.
5. A Metal Roof will retain both its strength and cosmetic appearance over the years while competing and often more expensive roofing materials will not – and also require more consistent, extensive and costly repairs from maintenance over the years.
6. If you’re looking for the most environmentally-friendly solution for your next roof, then metal roofing is the perfect solution! According to statistics, more than 20 billion pounds of asphalt shingles are dumped in land-fills yearly! While metal roofs, on the other hand, are made from 56% all the way up to 95% in recycled materials.
7. Metal roofs are unique, as they can minimize labor and cost while maximizing convenience by being placed on top of current roofing setups, and for a fraction of the price of other leading inrdustry materials and brands.
8. Going with a metal roofing installation also means saved costs on insurance, as home insurance companies give preference and discounts to those with metal roofs in comparison to other materials. In fact, in the course of having to replace your asphalt shingle roofs twice over the period of 30 years, you’d still have the same, durable, and brilliant metal roof up and running just fine, for 50 years or more!
9. Metal roofs serve a great added purpose of saving you costs for heating or air-conditioning your home, as it is the industry’s leading material for effectively preserving insulation.
10. For anyone interested in investing in a metal roof it’s also worth considering that metal roofing is one of the most lightweight in the industry – at just an average of 50-150lbs per square. This means an easier and faster installation, which amounts to fewer labor costs for installation – as well as maintenance costs.
Trusting metal roofing for your next home installation repair or repair also offers many other benefits, like structuring your roof to have minimum roof pitch, which equals less of a leaking potential when it rains. The minimum metal roof pitch is 3-in-12 and is excellent for shedding away both rain and snow – as the panels interlock.
Metal roofs are also made both hard for durability, as well as slippery for keeping debris and other elements from weathering off your roof. Best of all, there are practically identical amounts of various beautiful styles of metal roofing to choose from, that will match any home or neighborhood.
Finally, metal roofing installations come with concealed fasteners which add both to beauty and weather tightness, and many have transferable warranties which mean the next owner of your home can easily obtain the same benefits and guarantee of your homes roof.
From Kynar 500 to Hylar 5000 coatings, there is a metal roofing setup for everyone in nearly any climate!
image credit: mrtwister